Why Investors Should Ride the Wave of Dubai Maritime City
Dubai’s waterfront residences, such as the iconic Palm Jumeirah, are among the most coveted to secure. From beachfront havens to stunning marina views, these waterfront residences have been known to sell-out within hours of launching – and there is only so much waterfront property that can be developed.
Dubai Maritime City is targeted to be Dubai’s newest luxury waterfront hot spot, making it a strategic location to consider for real estate investments. This innovative project, situated on the Arabian Gulf, boasts some of the lowest waterfront pricing per square foot – and since it’s being developed to cater to residential living, tourism, commerce, and maritime business, it’s sure to maximize long-term profits for those who invest now. Right now, 19+ high-rise towers, hotels, residences, and offices have been confirmed for development.
While the prices per square foot for waterfront real estate like Blue Waters, Emaar Beachfront, and The Palm Island currently go for $821 to $1,600, we’re seeing prices from $410 per square foot for the developments in progress in Maritime City. One project, an off-plan luxury residential high-rise developed by Deeyar, was initially marketing one- and two-bedroom apartments with waterfront views starting at $350K and $650K, respectively.
A few points for potential investors to consider before this opportunity “sails away:”
- It’s government-backed: The development of maritime city is being spearheaded by the Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA) and was initiated by the Dubai Government.
- It’s conveniently located: Not only is Maritime City located less than half an hour from both Jumeriah beach and downtown Dubai, it’s also centrally located along one of the biggest shopping routes in the world.
- It’s home to the Dubai Maritime City Campus: Maritime City is home to a state-of-the-art educational facility for maritime-related areas of interest – bringing in students from all over the world.
- There’s something for everyone at The Wharf: A mix of residential townhouses and apartments, along with commercial and retail spaces, all feature waterfront views.
Why Dubai is Worth the Investment:
- No property tax
- A stable exchange rate
- Residency Golden Visa benefits
- Economic stability
- Luxury-style living
- Environmental preservation
- Future growth
- Easy installment plans
- Rental yields
- Safe, with a low crime rate
- World-class shopping, hotels, restaurants, museums, entertainment & attractions
Don’t miss this real estate investment opportunity – register your interest here for more information!
Back to Blog