9 Key Reasons To Invest In Dubai
Dubai has been nicknamed “The City of Gold,” and with good reason: it’s the #1 Global Destination, it’s among the Top 5 Safest Cities in the world, and has the 4th most active luxury residential market globally. In addition to its economic and tourism pillars, its real estate sector is a key driver in attracting people from all over the world to live, work, and vacation in Dubai!
Here are some of the key reasons why you should consider investing in Dubai’s booming real estate market now.
1. Location, Location, Location: Dubai is truly the epicenter of the world. This growing global hub houses 2 major international airports, DXB and DWC, 3 seaports, and over 15 marinas and anchorages. It’s a leading airport hub for those flying to and from Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia. Expansion plans to make Dubai South’s Al Maktoum International Airport, aka Dubai World Central (DWC) “the largest airport in the world with an infrastructure linking air, land, and sea” is currently underway. Dubai is also situated along major global trade routes.
2. Short-Term / Long Term ROI: Investing in Dubai’s off-plan (pre-construction) properties presents a unique opportunity for maximizing ROI. Not only are the recent trends and future projected capital appreciation rates competitively high, there is also flexibility in reselling off-plan properties, allowing investors to benefit from capital appreciation before project completion. In terms of rental returns, Dubai’s short-term rentals such as Airbnb offer impressively high returns, ranging from 12-15%. And, unlike many cities in the US, Dubai is lenient regulatory framework for short-term rentals. As for long term rental returns, according to data from Numbeo, Dubai offers yields as high as 9.19%.
3. UAE Golden Visa: Property investors are eligible for this special visa, which grants exclusive benefits to long-term residents who are investors, talents, entrepreneurs, and more. Property investors may also sponsor family members and provide them with a residency visa.
4. Tax & Ownership Benefits: There is no property, income tax, or capital gains tax, no transfer limitations, and many other exemptions that benefit foreign investors.
5. D33 Agenda: Dubai Economic Agenda (D33) is an innovative 10-year plan to accelerate growth and double the economy with 100 transformational projects focused on investing in human development, skill sets, and advanced technology; consolidating global competitiveness, innovation, and knowledge-based economy, and more. It’s already meeting benchmarks.
6. Tourism: From iconic architecture to jaw-dropping attractions, to cultural experiences, to beaches and promenades, to swanky hotels, restaurants, and nightlife – Dubai has something for everyone. The Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, Abrahamic Family House, and Old Souk Market are just a few of Dubai’s draws.
7. Infrastructure: State-of-the-art transportation, hospitals, public transportation, and technology make Dubai’s infrastructure on the most advanced in the world.
8. Safety: Political and economic stability, along with numerous government-sanctioned safeguards in the areas of quality of life, crime prevention, healthcare, pollution, and traffic place Dubai among the top 5 safest cities in the world.
9. Environmental Preservation: Dubai continues to implement many protective measures and initiatives such as “increasing green areas, developing water resources, improving marine environment and protecting it from pollution, preserving fisheries and livestock, developing strategies to protect biodiversity.” One such development is Dubai Reefs, an innovative project that unites ocean restoration and eco-tourism.
Back to Blog